CMP Leadership, Coaching, and Mentoring
Leadership, Coaching, and Mentoring Workshop
A CMP Workshop
June 18 to 22, 2018
- June 18 to 22, 2018
- The Kellogg Center
Michigan State University
- Registration for this event has not yet opened
Why should you attend?
This workshop is targeted toward teacher leaders, coaches, and mentoring teachers with an application based registration system.
This workshop is designed for those who want to sustain and enhance the implementation of CMP in their school districts. Leaders, Coaches, Mentoring Teachers, and any others who will support teachers using CMP are encouraged to attend. The workshop will focus on deepening teachers’ mathematical content knowledge for teaching beyond initial unit training.
Highlights of the week
- Strategic Leadership Strategies for CMP Classrooms
- Insights into CMP Author Decisions
- CMP Instructional Model and Pedagogical Moves
- Arc of Learning in CMP
- Mathematically Powerful Classrooms - TRU Framework and CMP
- Coaching and Communication in CMP Classes
- Critical Issues Discussions, such as Acceleration, Assessing, Differentiation, etc.