Getting to Know Grade 6 CMP Workshop
Getting to Know CMP Grade 6 Workshop
A CMP Workshop
June 18 to 22, 2018
- June 18 to 22, 2018
- The Kellogg Center
Michigan State University
- Registration for this event has not opened
Why should you attend?
This workshop is targeted toward Grade 6 teachers.
- Receive an in-depth look at CMP3 for Grade 6
- Examine the development of the mathematics with a focus on how understanding is developed and connected within and across Units.
- Experience and discuss a pedagogical model for teaching CMP
- Discuss how the Mathematical Practices in CMP3 enhance student learning
- Discuss implementation, management, and grading strategies
- Learn about special features of CMP3 and support resources.
Units to be Discussed
- Prime Time
- Comparing Bits & Pieces
- Let's Be Rational
- Covering & Surrounding
- Variables & Patterns