Getting to Know Grade 7 CMP Workshop
Getting to Know CMP Grade 7 Workshop
A CMP Workshop
June 18 to 22, 2018
- June 18 to 22, 2018
- The Kellogg Center
Michigan State University
- Registration for this event has not opened
More information will be available for this event at a later date. Please check back often for updates.
Why should you attend?
This workshop is targeted toward Grade 7 teachers.
- Receive an in-depth look at CMP3 for Grade 7
- Examine the development of the mathematics with a focus on how understanding is developed and connected within and across Units.
- Experience and discuss a pedagogical model for teaching CMP
- Discuss how the Mathematical Practices in CMP3 enhance student learning
- Discuss implementation, management, and grading strategies
- Learn about special features of CMP3 and support resources.
Units to be Discussed
- Shapes & Designs
- Stretching & Shrinking
- Comparing & Scaling
- Moving Straight Ahead
- Overview of Accentuate the Negative, Filling & Wrapping, and What Do You Expect?