Meeting the Needs of Special Populations While Using CMP
Meeting the Needs of Special Populations
A CMP Workshop
June 18 to 22, 2018
- June 18 to 22, 2018
- The Kellogg Center
Michigan State University
- Registration for this event has not yet opened
Why should you attend?
In this workshop, we will experience and discuss how CMP:
- Provides opportunities to help struggling learners in each lesson
- Attends to reading, vocabulary, and differentiation strategies with a focus on powerful mathematical lessons
- Employs a pedagogical model that provides multiple entry points for students to explore the problems
- Embeds the Mathematical Practices to enhance student learning
- Enhances differentiation through its special features and resources support differentiation
We encourage those who work with special populations to attend in teams.