Why should you attend?
Designed to be provide thought-provoking and insightful conversations, this conference is targeted best towards individuals who have already been using CMP. Conversations are based around mathematics teaching, learning, and assessing for all CMP classes.
Attend keynote sessions and select your own session. Discussions will focus on:
- Strategies to increase mathematical understanding and skill
- Differentiated instruction in CMP classrooms, including support for English Language Learners and Special Needs Students.
- Using technology to enhance learning
- Assessment, including formative assessment
- Overview of the mathematical strands in CMP
- The role of the CCSSM and the Mathematical Practices
- Effective teaching practices
- Sharing ideas and gaining new insights with fellow CMP teachers from other districts and states
- And much more
In 2018 participants attending the CMP Users' Conference came from 12 states. Job positions included everyone from teachers to administrators.
Participants Job Positions
- 8% Administrator
- 11% Coach/LEader/Mentor/Coordinator
- 1.5% Consultant
- .7% Other
- 78% Teacher
Attendee by Location
- New Jersey
- New York