- February 24 to 25, 2017
- The Kellogg Center
Michigan State University
- Registration is closed
The 2018 Users' Conference dates are February 23 to 24, 2018.
Please check back often for updates.
Why should you attend?
Designed to be provide thought-provoking and insightful conversations, this conference is targeted best towards individuals who have already been using CMP. Conversations are based around mathematics teaching, learning, and assessing for all CMP classes.
Attend keynote sessions and select your own session. Discussions will focus on:
- Strategies to increase mathematical understanding and skill
- Differentiated instruction in CMP classrooms, including support for English Language Learners and Special Needs Students.
- Using technology to enhance learning
- Assessment, including formative assessment
- Overview of the mathematical strands in CMP
- The role of the CCSSM and the Mathematical Practices
- Effective teaching practices
- Sharing ideas and gaining new insights with fellow CMP teachers from other districts and states
- And much more
By registering to attend this event, you gain admission to all sessions at the two day conference; continental breakfast, lunch and snacks on both days and access to speakers. We encourage you to bring a laptop or tablet when attending this event. You will need to make your own travel and hotel reservations.
The following payment methods are accepted via online registration:
- Credit Card: we accept American Express, Mastercard and Visa.
- PO: Payments must be received in full prior to the event date.
There will be an early registration discount available for this conference. Registrants that register before this date (to be determined), will receive a discounted price of $295.
After this date, the standard registration is $370.