How do I get away from helping too much?
From the 2010 Users' Conference
Presented by Yvonne Grant, and Teri Keusch
Questions asked by Ryan Hoffman (a student teacher in a CMP classroom)
A beginning CMP teacher and a professor who works with beginning CMP teachers ask questions of long-time CMP teachers.
- How do you convince students to work together?
- Is it important all groups share their work in the summary?
- What do you do when students get wrong answers?
- How do you decide what to assign for homework and how to grade it?
- How do you use notebooks?
- What do you do with students who finish ahead of others?